Härunder två artiklar som behandlar glorifieringen av terrorister av de palestinska myndigheterna och vilka följder det har när en hel generation hjärntvättas att hata judar och Israel.
Om man kommer till det stadiet att det palestinska folket hatar judarna kan inte längre politikerna ingå ett fredsavtal även om de så skulle önska.
Den nuvarande politiken med hatpropaganda mot Israel har redan haft effekt eftersom närmare 50% av palestinierna stöder attacker mot civila israeler.
Glorifying terrorism (Jerusalem Post)
"By actually locating the Fatah-led governmental hub on a street named for a Hamas mass-murderer, the PA seems to signal unequivocally where its heart is.
A Channel 10 news crew, headed by correspondent Shlomi Eldar, was detained and later expelled by Palestinian Authority police in Ramallah last Wednesday. It had filmed the street where the PA’s new presidential compound is being erected but irked the local constabulary when its cameramen focused on the street-sign bearing the name of arch-terrorist Yihye Ayash. During the 1990s, Ayash gained notoriety as “the engineer.” His professional specialty was rigging explosives designed to take as many lives as possible. Primarily Ayash was an anti-Oslo saboteur, a fact which ought to make it doubly strange that the present Ramallah regime would even consider honoring him...
...THIS IS no new twist of the plot but consistent policy. Back in 2008, Abbas handpicked five female recipients for the PLO’s highest medal of heroism. Three had been foiled in their homicidal attempts. Not so the two stars. Amana Mona lured 16-year-old Ofir Rahum via Internet chats to a cruel death on January 17, 2001. Ahlan Tamimi planned the August 9, 2001 attack on Jerusalem’s Sbarro pizzeria and drove the suicide bomber to the destination where he killed 15 persons, including seven children and five members of a single family. "
Monitoring Palestinian incitement is not enough (Jerusalem Post)
"Incitement is defined as “stirring to action, attempting to persuade.” A good example of incitement in the PA would be a fiery speech against Israel by a politician or an imam. Indoctrination, on the other hand, is defined as “instruction in the rudiments of a belief system” or, more simply put, brainwashing. An example of indoctrination would be a Palestinian TV program that teaches young children that all of Israel is Palestinian territory, and that suicide missions are the highest form of martyrdom.There are critical distinctions between the two which highlight the need to address them separately:
1. Who they target – adults vs. childrenWhen an Imam or politician preaches hate to an adult audience, those assembled generally have the ability to assess the speech and make their own judgments regarding its veracity. Conversely, when children’s TV shows, textbooks, etc. teach young Palestinians that Israelis have no historical ties to the land, that Jews are evil, that terrorism is justified, etc., the children targeted are being brainwashed to believe what they are being taught. Unlike adults, they are not yet able to assess the quality of information being fed to them. They become the unwitting vessels of the poison being served. In this regard, indoctrination is an educational form of child abuse that is like statutory rape of the mind. It is a human-rights violation against which children’s rights activists should be up in arms.
2. The shelf life of the message – temporary vs. foreverMessages of incitement to adults can be turned on and off like a spigot, depending on the needs of the Palestinian governing body. Once youngsters are indoctrinated, however, they will likely believe the vile things they were taught for the rest of their lives, and act on them. Israel can make all the concessions requested of her tomorrow, yet an entire generation of Palestinians will still harbor the hatred they were spoon-fed to their dying days. Indoctrination is therefore a much greater threat than incitement to the long-term prospects for peace."
Den israeliska versionen av vad som händer
- Denhär bloggen förmedlar nyheter om och från Israel och kommenterar nyheter som de finländska medierna förmedlar till oss.Kanske någon blir medveten om den vinkling av nyheterna från Israel som förekommer. Verkligheten ser ofta annorlunda ut än den bild som TV och tidningar förmedlar. Här under finns länkar till israeliska utrikesministeriet och israeliska arméns talesman. Där får man vanligtvis snabbt information om det som händer i Israel
- Här finns Israelnyheter på Facebook
- Länk till Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Länk till Israel Defense Forces