torsdag 15 januari 2009

Böner

Två videofilmer som ganska bra beskriver skillnaden mellan Israel och Hamas.
Först en bön från Bersheva i Israel, som även i dag besköts med raketer från Gaza:

A Prayer Under Fire[Hebrew lyrics translated into Engish]
We’re sitting and listening to sirens and explosions
Hoping that no one will be hurt
All those close to us are calling
Checking to make sure that we’re unharmed
God, draw near, we need protection
If not from You, from whom will it come?
God, what now? Things here are all wrong
And we don’t know what is going to happen
I sit in the secret place of the Most High
I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress”
I will not dread terror by nightI will not fear the arrow that flies by day
Answer our prayers
Protect our children
Bring us into Peace
© 2009 Anthony Chapman




Sedan en bön som en palestinsk självmordsbombares mor ber:

"Before I made my pilgrimage [to Mecca], Naji [my son] put his hand on my head and said: '...pray for me that I will be a shahid [someone who dies for Allah], or it will be your sin, and I will not forgive you until the Day of Judgement.
"Actually, during the Circuit [a ceremony during the pilgrimage] in Mecca and Medina, I prayed for him, by Allah, I prayed for him, because it was entrusted to me. I said: 'Praise Allah, my children asked for Shahada,' and it is better than the way we will die.[PA TV, December 5, 2002]

Se video.

Inga kommentarer: