onsdag 10 juni 2015

Om jiahd och kristnas rättigheter

Egyptian Cleric Mostafa Al-Adwy Explains Jihad, States: Christians Cannot Promote Their Religion in Muslim Countries  (MEMRI)

 "... Defensive Jihad takes place when an enemy invades a Muslim country.
  ...
Offensive Jihad, on the other hand, occurs when we want to conquer some country. May Allah facilitate the Muslim conquest of all the infidel countries. In offensive Jihad, we raid a country. If we call upon them to convert to Islam and they refuse, we raid their country, in order to oust their leaders, and usher people in droves into Islam...."



Interviewer: Doesn't [a Christian] have the right to spread his religion?

Mostafa Al-Adwy: No, he doesn't. His [religion] is false to begin with. You are employing the rhetoric of international relations, while I am talking about abiding by the commands of our Lord.

Interviewer: But some may say that this is what it is like in a democracy, and that we should act accordingly.

Mostafa Al-Adwy: No.

Interviewer: You may spread your religion, while I spread mine.

Mostafa Al-Adwy: Who says that I am willing to be democratic? I am a Muslim, and you should talk to me in the language dictated by my religion.

Interviewer: If a non-Muslim country allows Muslims to spread Islam there, and it does not persecute Muslims who are involved in this...

Mostafa Al-Adwy: We thank it.

Interviewer: So shouldn't you allow them to spread their ideas in your country?

Mostafa Al-Adwy: Absolutely not. I have [divine] orders. I do not have an opinion of my own in this. Allah said: "Fight them so there will be no strife."



Inga kommentarer: